Freebie

Free Makeup Code!

11:37:00 PM

I completely spaced on this product and I'm so upset because it would have made a GREAT gift for my 11 year old. Oh well, I can always say Santa is late sometimes lol! I've bought these products before and really loved them. Usually after a while even expensive nail polish starts to feel goopy and nasty but I've had these products for 2 years. Yes 2 years and they still glide on like silk! Yes!

Get yours here and use code ICEBOX for your first monthly box FREE. Yes, completely free. And the even better part? Shipping is literally only $2.99 so you're getting an amazing product specialy picked out for you (after you take their beauty quiz) for only $2.99! This is such an amazing deal as their prices typically run akin to Sephora :o This mommy is cheap cheap cheap and I love scoring high end products for less than I would pay at the dollar store lol. Seriously! I get no credit if you order so don't think I'm promoting them for that I just LOVE their stuff and come on why wouldn't you want to try something for less than $1 each item? Not worth the $2.99 then pshhhh give it to your next door neighbor! This would make a perfect secret santa gift if you can get it in time. It said 5-10 days and from what I hear it usually takes about 2-3 days so idk we'll see :)

Don't forget to leave a comment below or post a pic and tag me on instagram @freebiemommy OR twitter @freebiemommy_

And if you haven't guessed the brand by now.....drum roll please..... it's JULEP!
P.S. This is my personal screenshot from when I paid ;)


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me On Instagram

Pinterest