Featured

It's time to review for Christmas!!!

8:30:00 PM

It's that time of year again, yay! I'm looking for FIVE businesses that want to be reviewed in time for either Christmas or New Years and be featured on my blog and/or social media sites. Are you in? What will you have to do and what will you get? 

  • You supply one item or more of your choosing, must be a full size item. 
  • Send 2 items if you wish for me to review one and give one away to a lucky reader!
  • I review it within a specified period of time and post my review on my blog and/or social media sites with pictures and all your contact information.
  • Viewers of various social media sites will see your item and (hopefully) contact you in time for Christmas!
Let's make this happen! Contact me ASAP about this either comment below or email me at everandari @ outlook.com :)





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me On Instagram

Pinterest