Happy New Years

3:01:00 PM



So there have been a lot of changes here at Freebie Mommy. The biggest one is sadly my custom domain was taken and is now not available to me. Sad. I had a lot of health issues and unfortunately my credit card associated with GoDaddy expired and I was not able to renew freebiemommy.com and someone else bought it and it's now waaaaayyyy too much out of my price range. Since Freebie Mommy is my brand I have not continued because I was unsure of what to do. I have considered changing my name/brand? But I haven't wanted to do that just yet. I'm still taking a semi hiatus and trying to get back into the groove of things after this set back. BUT happy new years to you! and please comment what you did to celebrate! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me On Instagram

Pinterest