Deal

Free Barbie At StrideRite!

12:08:00 AM


If you're like me you might be slightly obsessed with StrideRite. If you haven't heard of it let me tell you.....ohmygosh. They make the cutest shoes for infants up to school age. My favorite part and the MAIN reason I started shopping there for shoes instead of anywhere is that they not only have wide sizes, but extra wide! My son is a chunk! He's always been a chunk and I doubt that will change anytime soon lol. So when I started buying him shoes I literally could not find any that would fit him. Anywhere. It was extremely frustrating. My mom then asked if I tried StrideRite.  Um...no? I completely forgot about that place lol. She use to shop for me there! Well one problem solved! Of course I'm subscribed to their email list (duh sales!) and this week they are giving away Barbies with a purchase of any Barbie shoes.

These. Are. Cute.

I'm  not even gonna lie I was tempted to buy some for my newborn but.......she's not here yet. :/ Don't miss this sale, this might not come again and it's great for a birthday gift to please both little girl AND mom. Sensible and fun! How could you go wrong!?!?



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me On Instagram

Pinterest