Freebie

Stationary FROM Santa!!!!

10:46:00 PM

So this year my daughter asked me for a letter from Santa! Well she actually asked me if I thought he would write her again like he did a previous year and I told her of course.

Um.... very limited ink and not that creative mom problems here. So I searched and searched and it took me forever, but I finally found a GREAT stationary from Santa that's BLACK & WHITE. This is perfect for those that can only print in black.

*Cough Cough* Right here. (Points to self).

I'm sorry I'm very cheap so I have no color ink. There are lots of great options for Santa letters in color, I mean lots! I couldn't use them though because it would have looked horrible in black lol so I'm sharing with you what my hour long search has brought me.... drum roll please.......

Yes, there it is. From the desk of Santa Claus himself..... *Huge sigh of relief from this mama!*

;) You're welcome cheap moms out there! ;)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me On Instagram

Pinterest